Crypto.com, one of the leading cryptocurrency exchanges, is working to democratize crypto trading by lowering trade fees by as much as 80% in some cases. With lower fees, it is easier than ever to enter the crypto trading space.
In addition, CRO stakers will be rewarded with even lower trading fees.
The crypto markets are in flux, and there have been loads of trading opportunities over the past few months. While major tokens like BTC and ETH have fallen from all-time-highs, markets gave traders the ability to create major profits.
With ETH trading below $1,000, traders could have gotten into the market and created 50%+ returns in a matter of months with a single position. Crypto.com is making it simple to make these trades, and create passive returns with staked CRO to boot!
Crypto.com Cuts Costs
Trading fees add up, and Crypto.com wants to make it easy and inexpensive to enter the crypto trading markets.
According to Crypto.com, here are some of the best parts of its new fee structure:
- Spot and Derivatives markets – up to 80% fee reduction
- Trading fees now start from 0.075% and 0.034% for the Spot and Derivatives markets, respectively. No minimum trading amount is required.
- The trading fee structures for VIPs and the Spot, Margin, and Derivatives markets are now simplified. They are easier to understand and advancing through the tiers is more straightforward.
- All traders can now attain 0% maker fees
- The gap between maker and taker fees has been reduced, letting users trade on their own terms
In addition to lower fees, Crypto.com is updating the exchange, so it is even faster and more reliable. Great trades require professional level tools, and Crypto.com is making its platform the go-to option for large and small traders alike.
For anyone who is a VIP member at Crypto.com, or a Market Maker, every VIP tier can have 0% maker fees under the correct conditions.
According to Crypto.com:
- VIP trading tiers start at >0.1% of the Total Exchange Volume for the Spot and Derivatives markets (vs. >1% previously)
- Every VIP tier can achieve 0% maker fees
Also, the Market Maker Programme keeps getting better. Now liquidity providers will gain from negative trading fees and even greater capital efficiency.
The new structure gives:
- Negative maker fees for all market making tiers
- Negative maker fees are fee rebates credited in real-time and settled in the traded pairs’ receiving currency for spot and USDC for derivatives
- Greater capital efficiency with higher credit line leverages (subject to jurisdictional geo-restrictions)
Crypto.com didn’t forget about anyone – from the smallest retail trader, all the way up to massive liquidity providers.
Staking With CRO
The CRO staking ecosystem was already robust, but Crypto.com improved it. With the new structure CRO stakers will receive:
- Immediate fee reductions
- Additional trading fee benefits are granted for staking as little as 1,000 CRO
- Guaranteed 0% maker fees – users who stake at least 50,000 CRO will enjoy 0% maker fees across all tiers
- Get paid to trade – users who stake at least 100,000 CRO will benefit from negative maker fees across all tiers
New staking rate adjustments will not impact existing locked CRO, and will only apply to new CRO deposits.
The new rates are as follows:
- Effective immediately, the CRO staking rate has been updated from a flat staking rate of 10% p.a. to a tiered approach of up to 8% p.a. Please refer to the FAQ for more details.
- These rate adjustments will not affect existing locked CRO stakes. Please note that if you change the CRO stake at any time after the effective date, it will restart the tenure for your locked stake.
The post Crypto.com Slashes Trading Fees by 80% & Expands Staking Rewards appeared first on Blockonomi.